Vertical Balers » X-series
Baler X50 Galvanized
The X50 Galvanized is suitable for heavy-duty compaction in a demanding and wet environment.
Highlights and product features
For wet environments
For applications with no hygienic requirements for stainless, but where demands on surface treatment are so severe that a normal painted baler would have a short lifetime.
X50 Galvanized - baler for a demanding and wet environment:
- DS/EN 1461:2009 galvanized
- For all types of recyclables
- Suited for PET bottles, aluminium and food cans, and plastic jugs
- Combination of baling and draining of residual liquids available
How does the baler work?
Time-saving and easy waste handling
- Fill your plastic or cardboard waste into the baler.
- A full-light indicator tells you when the chamber is full.
- Tie off and eject the finished bale.
- Remove the bale and store until collection.
As quiet as an air conditioner
Connect, monitor and analyze your equipment
Make the most of your equipment with our IOT solution. We call it BRA-IN, Bramidan Intelligence. Faster and better decisions, reducing your costs of operation while minimizing your impact on the environment. Access through the BRA-IN Webportal or App.*
*Requires active subscription, availability may vary from country to country
|Bale weight cardboard (kg)||350-450|
|Bale weight plastic foil (kg)||400-500|
|Press force (t)||50|
|Power supply||3x400V 50Hz 16A|
|Noise Level (dB)||62-64|
|Cycle time avg. (sec)||22|
|Dimensions WxDxH (mm)||1965 x 1365 x 2540|
|Feed opening WxH (mm)||1090 x 610|
|Filling height (mm)||1210|
|Chamber height (mm)||1710|
|Number of ties||4|
|Type of tying||Twine / Steel wire|
|Full bale light||Yes|