Vertical Balers » X-series
Baler X40 Wide
With heavy cross cylinders, the X40 Wide is ideal for applications where low ceiling and mill-sized bales are required.
Highlights and product features
Low profile design
Model X40 Wide is a low profile machine that fits installed under an 2,4 meter ceiling, and still makes a full 400 kg cardboard bale.
Many types of recyclables
This heavy duty low profile baler can handle plastic bottles, alu cans as well as cardboard and stretch wrap.
X40 Wide - mill-sized baler for different recyclables:
- Minimum 400 kg bale of cardboard
- Less than 2,36 metre installed height
- Can be used for cardboard, stretch wrap, PET, alu cans etc.
- Low noise powerpack -- noise level like an office printer
- Powder Coating provides durable finish in many colors
How does the baler work?
Time-saving and easy waste handling
- Fill your plastic or cardboard waste into the baler.
- A full-light indicator tells you when the chamber is full.
- Tie off and eject the finished bale.
- Remove the bale and store until collection.
As quiet as an air conditioner
Connect, monitor and analyze your equipment
Make the most of your equipment with our IOT solution. We call it BRA-IN, Bramidan Intelligence. Faster and better decisions, reducing your costs of operation while minimizing your impact on the environment. Access through the BRA-IN Webportal or App.*
*Requires active subscription, availability may vary from country to country
|Bale weight cardboard (kg)||375-550|
|Bale weight plastic foil (kg)||400-600|
|Press force (t)||40|
|Power supply||3x400V 50Hz 16A|
|Noise Level (dB)||59-60|
|Cycle time avg. (sec)||40|
|Dimensions WxDxH (mm)||2080 x 1255 x 2340|
|Feed opening WxH (mm)||1415 x 520|
|Filling height (mm)||1175|
|Chamber height (mm)||1540|
|Number of ties||6|
|Type of tying||Twine / Steel wire|
|Full bale light||Yes|